Light of Knowledge

Light of Knowledge
Lets Spread the Light of Wisdom

3 November 2012

Week 5: Don't just let it happen; make it happen!!


Hello Friends,

'Sandy strikes United States' was the most painful thing to happen this week. I have my relatives there though unafffected. A true teacher is a global citizen and i have equal pain for those who lost their lives, houses, and are affected.

Fifth Week of the course has brought another awakening towards the unexplored side of knowledge.
Another tightly associated programme with the previous week.

This week i enjoyed working out the technology based solution to my project issue.
Robert has been a great help at every move. Jenine's arrival to the discussion room added a valuable insight. Her advice of using wikispace turned out tobe a a great help in taking technological help in PBL.

PBL concept gave a concrete shape to what we had just been discussing so far. I tried creating my web-class on zunal. I am still working on it and will possibly use it in my final project.

Regards,
Tushar
India

6 comments:

  1. Dear Tushar,

    Reading your blog made me realized how similarly I think to you. As I also have many friends all around the world Sandy was also among my concern on this week. I had many connection problems, not just with the US, but the Africa as well. Though it was a tough period from me but because of other reasons. It was Halloween time, and as my husband died, it was quite painful period for us.

    Beside these unpleasant facts I tried to focus on my universtity studies as well. I created my WebQuest, though yesterday when I tried to share it with our group I could not link it to you. I reached it from my Zunal account, but I am not sure that Robert or the other classmates will be able to see it. To go forward, I had to realize that only creating one WebQuest lesson is free there. So it brought a kind of disappointment for me, as I planned to use it more times later.

    Best wishes,
    Csilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Csilla,
      if u remember i told you in the beginning that you are doing great job not in absence of troubles but inspite of troubles. I find myself quite small in front of your streture as a benevolent teacher. I know certain loss in the life cant be met with condolences. Your present job is beyond the boundaries of race, religion, caste, and country which makes you one of the finest human being.
      Keep up the good work and dont let your spirit go low ever. I will be more than happy to be any help.

      Tushar

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hello Tushar,

    I would also like to join you in that sorrow with Sandy. It happens that we depend on the Universe and our wishes are not always taken into account. Just such things sometimes make unexpected changes in our lives and we have to survive.

    I also think that we all had a great impact to our discussions with Janine's arrival. The conversations became more lively and started moving forward very slightly. It's always interesting to have a new guest in a group.

    Best wishes,

    Egle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!Tushar
    I can understand how painful it is to watch our own brothers and sisters becoming a victim of nature's fury in U.S.i.e.Sandy.The pain I experience for them is unexplainable.
    I too agree with you that fifth week of this course has brought another awakening and definitely it was interconnected with the previous week.
    I really like the way of your presentation on your blog.I will have to learn from you.Truly Robert along with Jenine have acted like a guiding torch.It's also true that PBL concept will really revolutionize the life of our students .

    With warm regards
    Preeti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tushar,

    Yes, the recent devastation in India and abroad is indeed a matter of concern for all of us.

    The reference to contemporary happenings definately makes the class teaching relevant and interesting.

    Congratulations for developing your webpage so well.

    Kinnari

    ReplyDelete