Light of Knowledge

Light of Knowledge
Lets Spread the Light of Wisdom

25 October 2012

Week 4: Skill Development

Hello friends,

The online course on "Web based skill Development" programme is turning out to be quite fruitful now. I strongly believe that the travel to destination is always more interesting than reaching the destination. Every week is coming with regular assignment tasks and reading material now.

Its getting technical now or we can put it as, its getting focussed and purpose oriented. Robert has always been there to make sure that all the participant are moving ahead comfortably. Last to last week i forgot to comment on fellow participant's blog as i was not well and it affected my jupitergrade. I have regret for the same; not for loosing a couple of score but missing the duty.

The forth week has brought us a task of refering few websites which can help us i) designing lesson plans, <ehow.com>. Visiting Baltimore website was another great experience where you can easily get the predesigned lesson plans according to your needs.

Apart from all that this week has helpmed me to know the project issue minutely. Robert has asked us to focus on finding the issues and pondering over the possible application of the technology as per the need of the project. I am excited about the next week right from this moment now.

The best part of this course is that nothing is disjointed. each day leads to another and every week connects to the next one. Gradual learning process helps me enjoy it along with learning. I am glad to be the part of it.

Thanks Robert & all my friends
Tushar

7 comments:

  1. hi Tushar,

    I absolutely agree with you that 'nothing is disjointed' in this course. Hope we will move forward 'jointly'

    Best wishes
    Sujith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tushar,

    I can join to you and to Sujith, that this course is well designed, and each step is build carefully on the previous ones. I agree with you that this week was especially fruitful, and took us really ahead towards our project work. Our task is gradually becoming clearer and clearer.

    I feel sorry for you about loosing some points, because you have very great ideas and you are my great and helpful classmate. Hope you are fine by now, and have enough strenght to continue your precious work.

    I wish all the best,
    Csilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tushar,
    I really marvel at your technical capability and a very helpful attitude. I am not much into technology but I get inspiration when I see young people like you lending a helping hand to those in need. Please keep up the good work.
    You are right into saying that the course is swiftly moving towards imparting practical web skills and we are all encouraged to apply ourselves to explore the exciting world of online learning. I think our exploration of LSRW resources has been very rewarding and creating the technology enhanced lesson plan was like doing a miniature project on blended learning. I hope in the coming days we are going to learn a lot from each other in the virtual classroom.
    Cheers,
    Rajinder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tushar,

    You've been the star of the week: a lot of discussions and a lot of support for eveyone.

    It's a real joy to learn a lot of new things and move from theory to practice.

    Forget about Jupiter Grades right now. The best is yet to come.

    Safaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tushar,

    Don't worry, please, too much about "missing the duty". Not always we can do everything in time as there happen different changes and hurdles in our everyday lives. We are humans. Just take it easy. I understadn your sadness for that point but in the rest weeks, I believe, you'll have a possibility to do all duties in time. Sad moments usually pass by.

    Despite this small problem You're doing extreemely well on our discussions giving so much advice and perfect ideas. Besides, you always have different sites to share with us online. I'm a bit jealous to you for that because I don't have them so many. Sharing your big and warm heart makes all us- classmates step by step closer. That is the most important thing.

    Believe in happy end!

    Regards,

    Egle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tushar!! I totally agree with you and everyone when you say that this corse is a very fruitful one, and we're learning a lot.
    I felt a little identified with this post of yours, especially about missing a task from last week. It also happened to me! I had some technical problems and I couldn't acconplish all the tasks. That was pretty frustrating for me, because I'm really responsible and I don't like to miss any asignemnt, but some times this so useful technology plays a dirty trick on us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tushar,
    You are right, everything has been nicely prepared to take us to our final destination; we are in expert hands as far as the course design is concerned si let's just make the most of it. Concerning the grades, just know that you are not the only one who failed to accomplish all the tasks; i did too and I know the feeling, but let's not let that stop us from moving forward, we are almost halfway from the finishing line, so good luck!!!

    Colomba

    ReplyDelete