Light of Knowledge

Light of Knowledge
Lets Spread the Light of Wisdom

21 November 2012

Week 8: Views before reviews on Project Plan

Hello Dear friends,

The last weekend was little bit upset with shut down of Nicenet classroom but back up plan B helped us at the crucial time. It establishes the fact that technology can make wonders but it also has limitations. A good teacher should not make complaints about it but be ready with a back up plan to over come technological limitations. Robert proved it.

I found project planning quite interesting and has submitted for review. I also have tried to create my website . It was quite easy to do that but i wish to learn more about it. I wish i knew something about html coding. But i am happy that i started now i will make sure i keep moving.

We are coming close to the submission time and i try to recall the learnt tools and techniques. Oh.. a long list; nicenet, blogger, jupiter, wiki, wallwisher, popplet, vocaroo, hangman, webquest, google drive, and still more to add.

I believe that we should keep it in practice otherwise the thrill we feel today  will vanish soon with lapse of memory. Hence i have kept my virtual classroom ready and the plan up to date to implement once the college reopens. I have however shared it with my students and they have not only liked but have welcomed it so much that they are eagerly waiting for it to start. I wish to orient them about this virtual experience in the real classroom first si that they have a better hand on it.

I am glad i have learnt a big bunch of learning and teaching techniques.

Regards,
Tushar

6 comments:

  1. hi Tushar,

    "A good teacher should not make complaints about it but be ready with a back up plan to over come technological limitations. Robert proved it."

    You're right, Tushar. I can add that technology is like a lesson plan. We plan in advance some difficulties which may occur and how to address them. The same way, when we use technology we should always think about Plan B in case of...
    I also agree with you that we have learn a lot so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tushar,

    I agree with you and Bernard that we have learned a lot so far. From week to week I am getting more confident to take the challenge to explore new techniques because I possess the solid background provided in the webskill course. I go along with you saying that we should keep on making use of the awesome theasuri we have gained here.

    Keep up your great work,
    All the best,
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tushar,
    I also agree with Bernard, Ildiko and you that we have improved our web skills. I get acquaint with new ideas, new sides , practiced to open and to add new things. You are right in terms of continueing the idea of using further otherwise we can't feel the impact of the course to our teaching and changing process.

    Regards,
    Gulnara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tushar,
    I have visited your google site. Nice job.I am sure you are going to load it with many useful web resources and make it more interactive. Learning at this web skills course has indeed been a great experience for all of us.

    Regards,
    Rajinder

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tushar: A very nice blog entry. You have many ideas I can relate to, including the frustration over nicenet. The nice thing about google sites is that it is easy, yet you can really take the technology quite a long way. The best of both worlds. ~Robert

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Tushar,

    Your website is really very informative.Really a skillful job.I am sure your students will be much benefited by the your insightful teaching, motivation and the special facilities for enhanced net connectivity created on your college campus.All the best for the final report.

    kinnari

    ReplyDelete